Cisco Request - Scorecard History Mouseover should show Label, not Score

Related products: None

Cisco has noticed something when using the Scorecard History bar view in the Scorecard 360 section:  the mouseover actually shows the score, not the score label.

While this is probably OK for people using the 0 - 100 scoring configuration, Grading and Color configs, which we usually recommend for new customers, should show label instead, rather than the average score for that particular section.

The user in the 360 doesn't really have a good reference for numbers like "68" or "19", vs the scores they are used to seeing (A - F, or Red/Orange/Yellow/Green).

See my screenshots below in Cisco's case - they are scoring from 1 - 10, and the only way to do that is use labels in the Grading environment - this is extra confusing for the user when they see a score of 2 (meaning the label) suddenly become "19" on the mouseover when viewing histories.

Any thoughts on being able to add this feature? Relatively simple or no? Thank you!

Hi Scott,

Thanks for this! The use case is valid and the changes should be relatively straightforward to implement. We will add this to the product backlog.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Much appreciated, Abhishek!

Thank you - I'll let Cisco know that the request makes sense to us and we've added it to the to-do list!

Best,

Scott
Hello all - I already spoke with Farhat, Murali and some of the other engineers here in St Louis for the week while doing some Cisco work, but because Cisco is making it urgent, I want to make sure it's in the queue for release as soon as we can get it in.

We are about to go live with with Relationships for Cisco (Monday May 23) - there is still no way to get labels to appear on the relationship scorecards for relationships. They love the functionality, but because they have always scored on a 1-10 scale before Gainsight, we need the labels to appear on the mouseover at least.

Is this something we can push?  Let me know - thank you!
Hi Scott,

As you implement scorecard for relationships , you can see that the UI for relationship scorecards for customer 360 is different from what it is for 1.0.

In 2.0 , we show the labels associated based on the configuration.

Sample Image for a org using Grading Scheme of A-F -

C-360 Scorecard View

Hope this helps. 

Thanks

Abhishek S