Solved

Email template in "publish survey" blank

• 14 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
I'm creating my first NPS survey and needing to send a test to myself. I'm running into after setting up the salesforce survey domain, where "email template" under the "publish survey" section does not have an option for me. Where can I use a template or what's the best practice? This is blocking me from publishing my survey.
icon

Best answer by lila_meyer 15 March 2018, 18:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Tony,

It sounds like you may have set the email delivery method to SFDC, so the system is expecting you to have a SFDC email template in place. Do you want to send the survey via SFDC, or Gainsight's CoPilot? If you use CoPilot to deliver the survey, you will configure the email template in CoPilot > Email templates. 

Just in case you haven't reviewed our Survey docs, we have a sequence of articles to help with the end to end survey configuration process. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Tony, Did the article helped you.

Please let us know if you need help in configuring. 
Badge
Hi, I'm still having issues sending a test survey. I've configured my survey using the 'email service' CoPilot and was able to publish but now am not able to add participants

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Tony,

When you use CoPilot as your delivery service, the survey will be sent to contacts identified in CoPilot > Power Lists (they are not added through Surveys > Distribute). 
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
@Tony, What @Lila said is true. 

I am happy to jump on a call if things are still confusing.