Convert CTA to Objectives

Related products: None

I like to be able to quickly create a CTA and come back to it later. This keeps me from having to enter things in other tools or writing them down. When I come back, I can then figure out what to do with it, what type it is, what playbook, etc. I would like an option to convert the task to an objective in an existing success plan. I could see some kind of a window to select which success plan you want to add it to.
Hi Laura,

Would creating a success plan in draft status not work for you? Are these CTAs (which you want to convert to objectives) created manually or via rules engine?

Thanks,

Nitisha
They are created manually. For example, an email comes through from a client that they are preparing to upgrade. I don't have time to work on it right now so I create a CTA to upgrade and include the email. Later, I go back to that CTA, possibly need to create a success plan for that client and convert the CTA to an objective in that plan. 
This is exactly the functionality that I too am looking for.  I would like to be able to take an existing CTA and convert it to an objective on a success plan.  There are times that items start off as simple tasks but then grow into larger items that need to be tracked on the success plan.  I hate having to duplicate the information or provide links back to other CTAs.