Additional+boxes+for+Customer+360+summary

Related products: None

We are a multiple product company and I would like to be able to summarize on the Customer 360 all the licenses that a customer has purchased. With the limitation of only 6 boxes that doesn't allow us to accurately track a customers license count and therefore we have to continue to look at their account record in SFDC.
If you still are having issues with this, try the Features section of the CS360 🙂
Unfortunately this doesn't allow me to import the total number of licenses that are being used.
Hey Allastair,

Where is your license data stored today?

Could possibly display in the attributes section on the C360 if those numbers are already held or could be rolled up to the account?
Our license information is stored in SFDC under entitlements and I have brought some of that information into Gainsight however we have multiple licensed features/products. I have not tried to configure the attributes portion of 360. Do you have a link to an article that provides information on how that can be configured?
Is your entitlements object directly related to Account. (ie. on the entitlement record/layout can you see the account name?)

If yes, you could build a new report for entitlements...a table showing count of licenses, bar graph, etc...summarizing active licenses by type or any other field on the entitlement record. You could add this as a new tile/section on the C360.

Also - see below for a link showing the setup on our attributes section for C360.

Thanks!Devin

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Customers_and_Relationships/Admin_Configuration/...