Solved

Data Spaces in Account level powerlists?

• 26 August 2016
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Is being able to use Data Spaces in an account level power list on the roadmap? Right now it looks like we can only do it for relationship power lists.

Thanks,

Alex
icon

Best answer by gaurav_kotak 30 August 2016, 21:44

View original

5 replies

Yes Q4 roadmap.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I know that Relationships is a big area of focus for Gainsight, but it's a bit bothersome that these are being prioritized ahead of Account-level features.  
Jeff, I understand your concern. Typically this won't happen. In this case, it happened for 2 reasons. 1) Without data spaces, ability to create powerlists for relationships was way behind account due to multi-object nature of relationships, so the problem was more acute and 2) Solving for relationships where the data spaces are typically standard/out-of-box is a first step in our ability to solve for accounts where the data spaces are custom created. 

The team is actively working on it now, and I am optimistic it will be available in next release vs end of Q4. 

BTW, the other area which I am aware where relationships has something that account does not is scorecard 2.0. Here are again the reasons were the same. Relationships never has scorecards 1.0 so problem more acute and there is significant additional complexity is rolling out 2.0 for accounts given that need to merge data across MDA and SFDC. Team(s) are working on this and I am hopeful we can get this out in Q4. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for the context Gaurav.  I guess it just happens that these are two areas we are waiting on with baited breath! 🙂
So am I 🙂 Luckily for us engineering team is working on it.