[Feature Request] Allow Success Plan Objectives to be Assigned to Current User Applying Template.

Related products: None

Posting on Behalf of a customer:

Alrighty, currently when making objectives in Administration for success plans you can assign an owner by dynamic lookup or static owner. However, you cannot leave that field blank when setting objective owners.

The use case here is that if the assigned user went to a success plan in the 360 and assigned a template I want the objectives in the template to be automatically assigned to me, just like when a success plan and CTAs are when manually created initially.

Right now a user applying a template needs to manually reassigned all the objectives. Given our tool has the function to assign based on current user, it would be nice to bring that to objectives when applying a template.
I also have a request for the option to assign the ownership of CTA's to the person who created the success plan (i.e. Successplan: OwnerID)
Kevin,

Would assigning to the "Success Plan Owner" work for your use-case, or does it really have to be the logged-in/current user? The owner approach would make such a template work with Rules Engine as well.
Manu, 

If your meaning when a template is created I can have the owner be "Success Plan Owner" then it should work. 

The only case where I think it may not work is if the Success Plan Owner and Current User is different. However, I believe the chances of this might be small, but if someone can speak out otherwise. I would say your approach will work.
Another question, Manu. I just had a customer ask how he can filter reports built on the Success Plans data space, and I realized that we don't have Owner ID as a field in the pre-built data space; we only have the string field for Owner ID name. So I had to make a copy of the data space and add Owner ID. 

Can we add Owner ID to the data space out of the box to let customers dynamically filter - e.g. Owner ID = current user? 

Thanks!
Hi,

Enhancing the default Data Spaces is already in our plan and we will definitely consider the point mentioned here.

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi All,

Ability to add SP Owner in the template will be available in coming Fall release(Will be available by Nov 1st week)

Regards,

Hitesh