Generate URL to launch an Engagement from a Link.

Related products: PX Engagements

I was speaking with a customer earlier who would like the ability to generate a link for an engagement to then be able to launch Engaggement via a link.

As of now the only way to show an engagement on demand is by using the Knowledge Center Bot. This has come up a few times now, do we see in the future being able to launch Engagement from a link?

FYI @harshibanka

@mikewohlwend in addition to being able to laucn engagements on-demand using KC Bot, you could use Engagement links to trigger off of other Engagements, something like chained engagements.

What was your use case here if you don't mind sharing?

Sure, there are a couple: I'd like a support person to be able to send out a link to launch a guide, or I'd like to send a link to get somone testing a guide, or I'd like to make multiple buttons and let a user click one to go to that guide, and I'd like to link to guides from knowledge base articles. I think somone making intro videos would also like to link to a relevant guide at the end of the video.

I also need the ability to launch an engagement off an engagement via a link - like a CTA button.

@richiemin check this previous post out, since it should get you what you are looking for.