Journey Orchestrator Email Template Versions

Related products: None

When creating versions in a Journey Orchestrator template, it would be great to have the ability to either delete the “Default” or the option to make another one of the versions the default. I used it to create a few different drafts of an email for approval and now that we have decided on one of the email templates it doesn’t allow me to get rid of the default for the version I am wanting to use. 

@Chelsea.holfield sorry for the inconvenience, this should be an enhancement request. Redirecting this to the product team for more visibility. Thanks for posting here!

One workaround is : Copy the content what you have in version to default.

@sai_ram Thank you for redirecting! 

Chiming in here as a little bird whispered in my ear that this seems not to have made it to the new email builder.

My stance:

1. Being able to manually set the default (i.e. boolean in settings to say “default”)
  2. Being able to shuffle versions around so they are grouped logically and when cloning one or the other, we can reorder them in a logical order (for us). And this drag and dropping feature should work like reordering actions in rules engine (not like the rule chains one, which drives me nutsy).

Thank you!

1. Being able to manually set the default (i.e. boolean in settings to say “default”)
  2. Being able to shuffle versions around so they are grouped logically and when cloning one or the other, we can reorder them in a logical order (for us). And this drag and dropping feature should work like reordering actions in rules engine (not like the rule chains one, which drives me nutsy).

Alizee’s ideas are awesome and straight to the point!