US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 01/28/21 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 28 January 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/253252739?pwd=RHl3ekk0RGN0ZFR3TmRkK1Zldks0QT09

Meeting ID: 253 252 739

Password: 864010

Dial by your location

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aQSPx2jXO

7 replies

Badge +1

Hi Scott! Hoping to get some guidance around Email Templates as I’m having some trouble with bulleted lists. Seems like the only option out of the box is the black square and when I tried to update the HTML itself, it messed with indenting. Curious if there are any tricks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @acote  - we can take a quick look during the session today, but unfortunately my HTML knowledge is limited at best, so not sure if I’ll be much help on that end.  I’ll see if I can get some info beforehand, however.

Badge

Hi Scott,

I am cleaning up our Journey Orchestrator configuration and would like to know how I can run a report on all CTA’s/Playbooks that have an assigned email template (including the name of the template)? I’ve run a report but do not see references to email template.

Badge

Hi Scott! I’m thinking about including survey questions for a different customer within a standard survey because I’d like to view all NPS responses within the NPS 2.0 tab without having to create 2 separate surveys. I’m hoping there’s a clever way to do this.

Thanks!

HI Scott, 
I like getting the weekly Gainsight user and feature adoption  report on the team, (Subject: Gainsight Weekly Usage Highlights)  but could use some help understanding how this report gets populated and what some of the headers really mean.

Here is a real snapshot from about a week ago, and seems tough that some users have several thousands of page views per week, makes me wonder about their workflows. 

also, any benchmarks on what average usage for a CSM should be and on what views?

thanks 

C360 - Page - PV

Cockpit - List - PV

Gainsight Home - PV

Global Timeline - PV

New Cockpit - PV

Page Views

Page Views

Page Views

Page Views

Page Views

Hi, 

In Journey Orchestrator in the Programs - I have a survey with Mapping and Custom Mapping. 

The section doesn’t expand out or hover text, so I can’t see the exact mapping on here, is there a way to fix this? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @Forrest.Langsam -- I’ve added a Product Request post here for enabling mouseover to see the full field name string in this section of JO - if you want to add your vote, you can find it here

On a separate note, just wanted to mention that when you decide to restart the JO Program, if the PowerList you are using as a source is set to “refresh each time the Program is run”, then chances are you’ll send out a big batch of surveys since it’s been paused for a month - it may be worth creating a report with the same criteria as the Powerlist, but limited by date since the pause to get a sense of what’s going to go out the door.

Hope that info helps - thanks for joining today!

Scott