Unique Identifier for AO Failed Participants History MDA

Related products: None

Hello Team,

Recently I came to know that there is no unique Identifier for the AO Failed Participants History MDA. Apparently we are tracking all the Failed Participants. But there is no way to identify for which program the failure happened. Since, there is no unique identifier it becomes difficult to manage/manipulate the AO Failed Participants History MDA records in the downstream/integrated applications. For example, it is difficult to manage the incremental load or duplicate records in Snowflake, Boomi integration.

It becomes tedious to maintain data when integrated to downstream systems that looks for unique identifiers. AO Failed Participant History table capturing only Failed Participant Id at MDA needs a unique identifiers. Having more than one identifier can work but then lookup objects data extraction would make sync process crucial. 

+100

Hello @narayanan_s 
We had this discussion earlier and understood the need for identifier, we will take this as enhancement and work on it. I will update you when we are ready.

@kumaranbcak We are coming up with few new designs for JO and GDM. Hope that will solve this use-case. I want to check with the product team once again on this and get back to you. 

@chethana  @sai_ram - Thank you for looking into it.