Tie survey response to email template or email send step

Related products: None

I would like to be able to track survey responses to the email. For programs with reminder emails, you can infer based on a recipient registering a response having received 1 or 2+ emails, but natively there’s no way to track it. 

My end goal being wanting to track conversion rate (survey response) between email 1 and 2 to measure the effectiveness of a reminder email. That’s not possible to do currently, at least not reliably, given that it’s an inference. 

@kelly thank you for sharing your idea here. 

Basically a Survey ends with Survey Response, and you want the end to be added to Email Template. Great ask!! Not sure about the possibilities, let me check with product team on this. 

@all, do you think this is an edge case ?? 

@jean.nairon @gunjanm @keith_mattes, @darshana.shah  and @darkknight 

No, I’m aligned with @kelly on this one.

@kelly - great idea! I find email performance reporting difficult. I’m not sure if there is a way around this currently. 

+1 from me. :)

Any added capability within JO is welcomed and this would definitely enhance awareness within our CSM teams on campaign progress.  +1 from me as well, thank you for asking :)

Hello Everyone,

This post came in at right time, we are planing to revamp email template builder. Your inputs will be veryhelpful at this time.

Can you also please provide some inputs on different kind of email performance reports you build today?

1. Click to open rate
  2. Total emails sent (per org/program)
  3. Email failure rate w/ failure reasons
  4. Total emails opened
  5. Email by subject line (A/B testing reports)
  6. Email volume over time (filterable by template and program)
  7. Drafts by Company