Reports 2.0: Maintain a "Created by" name and date field on each report

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I admit I have not had an opportunity to check out the 5.0 UI yet, so I don't know if this has already been incorporated there, but it would be very helpful to have a static "Created by" name and date field on reports - in addition to "last updated by" - similar to what is avaiilable now with Rules.
Hi Jeff, "Created by" is not currently available in the Report Builder list view in 5.0. It does show Last Updated By and the date.
Hey Team!

Logan from the support team here. This is a request that I've heard from other users as well! 

Being able to compare the "Created Date" to the "Last Modified Date" allows customers to get an idea on how useful a report really is in their repository.

Thanks for the help!
Would like to pile on here. While it has been a nice enhancement to see Created by a certain user, and Last Modified by a certain user, it's NOT enough. As an admin, the challenge #1 is you don't know who are creating the reports... Albeit, the private report/dash enhancement should contain the chaos a bit better, yet we're still dealing with a lot of reports in the "unfiled public report folder" (speaking in SFDC terms). 

So it's awfully confusing when you‘re trying to pull a report into c360 or dash since not everyone follows proper naming convention even when they're instructed so. Yet, if I rename the report for easier identification, then I become the user that modify the report... 

So for the sanity of admins, at least those who wants to maintain the public folder to be clean and short, the created date info is much needed. I'm sure it exists in Gainsight's database, it's more about how to surface it on the UI in a way that admin can leverage. Hope this provides more contexts for feature considerations. Thanks.