Resolve multiple Email to Timeline drafts to a single customer

Related products: None

My team often will bulk-sync their emails to Timeline, meaning they will wait until a specific day and sync all important emails to Timeline at once.

In this scenario, they often get multiple Timeline drafts for the same customer, and these take a bit of time to resolve one-by-one. It would be nice if the users could select multiple email drafts at once and select the Company association for all selected entries.

My team has this exact issue as well.  They would like the ability to bulk assign emails to a specific contact and spend a lot of time doing it one by one. 

I came here and created an account specifically to request this! It’s particularly cumbersome when an email thread results in sending multiple emails to the same contact. Being able to resolve all the drafts simultaneously would be greatly appreciated and would improve the overall efficiency of the CSM team to a great degree.

Commenting here because I had an end-user raise this at my office hours today and it seems like it’d be tremendously impactful! For one of her customers over the past 4 weeks, she has 40+ emails. Going through them one-by-one is so tedious.