Mluti-select for Delete Action

Related products: None

Right now, the only function supported by selecting multiple Programs or Templates is Move, I’d like to be able to Delete multiple items at once.

It’s tedious having to delete one by one if there are 5, 10, 15 that are to be removed. Navigate to far right>Click>Delete>Navigate to Center>Confirm>Repeat - I can’t even confirm the Delete with the Enter key.

Yea, deleting rules one by one makes no sense when you archive them before deletion and then need to batch delete. Can this become a thing, thanks?

Yes please! This is a good example of a small update that would greatly impact admin quality of life!

Wow, I had to double check this enhancement request is 3 years old!  I think as we move forwards there should be parity across the platform in terms asset administration; it’s possible to select and delete multiple reports or email templates, however there is no similar ‘multi-select delete’ functionality for JO programs, DD designs, or rules.  I try to keep a clean house as I go, however often clean-up across assets happens as part of a larger review/audit, and it’s tedious to select single assets then delete.  I’m curious to understand if this is by design, or an oversight; thinking this could be some sort of ‘limitation’ to stop people selecting everything and deleting, however, 1) people shouldn’t have permissions to admin functions that aren’t competent and 2) assets should be able to be moved into a recycle bin before permanent deletion, with appropriate messaging of ‘are you sure you want to delete XX assets’ before permanent deletion.