Global replace for email addresses in rule execution settings

Related products: None

I have a customer who just had their Gainsight admin depart and a new admin take over. The previous admin had configured many rules to send email notifications based on rule completion or failure: https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Rules_Engine/Admin_Configuration/Scheduling_Rule...

In order to ensure the new admin is receiving the email notifications, they have to manually edit each rule one at a time. This is time consuming and increases risk of making a mistake.

Have there been any considerations to allow a global replace in cases where a user is no longer with the company or a new admin needs to receive these emails? Or perhaps a profile based method for adding new users or removing users from an admin email group?
We setup all Gainsight notifications to go to a group inbox that the team has access to so that we can cover for each other and avoid the situation of someone leaving.  We also setup inbox rules to forward emails from both Rules as well as Outreach Results.  Rule failures are delivered to the inbox of the person responsible for covering Gainsight.  Where we see the greatest benefit is we only forward the Outreach Results where there was a bounce or a token that couldn't be merged.  This gives us just the notifications from Gainsight that we manually need to process from an operations perspective.

We also use that mailbox to copy key customer emails where we might have to pull that email for SOX compliance or if a customer says that they didn't receive the email.
I recently started going through all the unanswered posts and came across this. As a best practice, entering a DL would be appropriate than sending the notifications to an individual admin. This should solve the problem in case an admin is not longer with the organisation. Let me know if this helps.