Filter on boolean attribute = false

Related products: None

We need to be able to filter data on boolean attribute = false in rules engine as well as in report builder. We use boolean attributes for a variety of purposes, such as indicating whether or not a user/account uses a product or whether they’re opted out from CS comms. We build rules based on boolean attributes and sometimes, we’ll need to filter for values where it is set to false… but we can’t according to Support. 

This is a huge product gap… Please add this to the roadmap.

@alizee you should be able to do this.  I have several reports and rules that use Boolean results as a filter.  Is it possible that you have records that don’t have a true or false value, and that’s why the filter isn’t working?

@heather_hansen Thanks. Support told me no later than today that it is not possible and were not able to provide a workaround. Even filtering on doesn’t equal true returns no values… so definitely not working.

Hmm.  Yeah, the only time I’ve seen it not work correctly is if there are records without a value.  As long as there’s a value of TRUE/FALSE, you should be able to use it.  I have a ton of them that are working as expected. 

Support have helped me with this issue, so I’ll mark this as closed. Thank you all for chiming in. 

Support have helped me with this issue, so I’ll mark this as closed. Thank you all for chiming in. 

Awesome, thanks @alizee for updating the thread on community and 🦸‍♀️ @heather_hansen for engaging!

@mandy_major , @vaishali_rawat & team FTW!!