[Feature Request] Making Gainsight Sally More Actionable

Related products: None

I really want to like the Gainsight Sally feature, however I really haven't found a way to make it useful for my use case yet.

Getting the notifications is fine, but I also get the email notification at the same time. What would make Sally really useful in my case would be to allow me to interact with a CTA directly from within Slack.

Examples:

• Admin Use Case: New account needs to be provisioned. I get the notification in Slack, I go provision the account (this happens outside of GS), I complete the task and can mark it complete without ever interfacing with GS. Instead of the thumbs up/thumbs down features (which I don't even know what this is for?) I could instead mark the task as complete and remotely close the CTA in GS.
  • CSM: A task has been assigned to me by a colleague to schedule a meeting with my client. I may do this via my email account, via client facing Slack instance or via ZenDesk ticket. I could remotely check off the task that I have contacted the customer.
  • Manager, CSM: My CSM has a QBR coming up and they've emailed me their powerpoint deck for review in Google Slides. I could easily mark my review as complete within Slack instead of DMing my CSM, then going into GS to mark the task as complete.

I think there are a lot of great use cases to make Gainsight Sally an extension of the Cockpit and reduce the number clicks required by not only CSMs, but anyone who interfaces with GS.

Thanks for sharing this feedback and detailed use cases. I know @rahul_prayakarao will be interested to learn more. 

@vhansel thanks for the feedback. The use cases that you have mentioned for Cockpit are very interesting. I will add this to our roadmap and work on them. 

We are currently working on the ability to respond back to a Timeline related notification directly from Slack. We will focus on Cockpit related use cases after that.