Enhanced Recycle Bin for MDA Data

Related products: None

Now that customers can delete their own records out of the Company and Relationship objects, I'd like to see us develop an enhanced recycle bin that will allow customers to recover scorecard and timeline data for a certain period of time (say, 30 days) before the data gets hard deleted. Right now, it's a cumbersome process for all parties (customers, Gainsight support, CSMs, etc.) to restore any accidentally deleted data.

Agreed, we are seeing mistakes happen and would be nice to have a recycle bin.

I’d also like to see this for Timeline activities as well!

Mistakes happen, and we just deleted a slew of CTAs we’d like to recover. I’ve been told this is possible for SFDC clients, but NXT lacks the functionality. +1 for being able to reverse Mass Edit CTA actions.

Hi,

We are working to bring Recycle Bin to Gainsight. It is planned for Q2. Will post an update to this thread once it is out.

Thank you 

Preethi

Adding an update to this thread.

There is a delay in shipping this feature. Recycle Bin is a priority for us and we will keep you posted on the timelines once the dates are fixed.

Thank you 

Preethi

Currently when deleting an Objective we don’t send the message that related timeline entries to the Objective would be deleted, and we would get requests to recover the timelines. It be nice for recycle bin to be able to recover the related timeline entires.

In mean time could we improve this message when deleting an objective and CTAs that related timelines would be removed?

I just deleted an active Success Plan with no way of recovering it. I cannot close out an objective with an open task yet I can delete an entire Success Plan with open objectives? 

A recycle bin is a high priority within our organization as new CSMs learn to navigate the tool. Is there a ETA for this? 

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA for this yet, but we are actively working on this feature.

Recycle bin is now available in production and this version supports restoration of artefacts of Cockpit and Timeline entries. Please read the support document for more details:-

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Recycle_Bin/About/Recycle_Bin_Overview

Under ConsiderationImplemented