Email Log and Email Raw Events Need a Unique ID

Related products: None

It is very difficult to identify an unique record in the Email Log and Email Raw Events objects. They do not have the standard GSID, GS Created Date, GS Last Modified Date, or GS Creator User.

We are trying to export this data to our BI tool and want to upsert on a specific identifier field. With Email Logs, not having a last modified date makes it very difficult to use a date as qualifier so that we do not have to resend the full dataset. Additionally for reporting in GS, we cannot easily filter bc all the dates are split into their own columns

For Email Raw Events, each record is unique yet it does not have a GSID. So I have to try to combine many columns in a concatenation but that gets very messy.

@andreammelde sorry for the delay here. I will try to find a way to do this, mean while please refer to this Object Glossary for more information. Hope this helps!

Hello @andreammelde 

Let me check this for you.

Hello @andreammelde 

Can you confirm which emails you arereferring here? is it JO or emails from cockpit?

Hello @andreammelde 

Can you confirm which emails you arereferring here? is it JO or emails from cockpit?

@andreammelde need your inputs here.

Hi Team,

Here is the same requirement from another user as well. without a unique ID we are blocked from sending this over to our data warehouse. overall goal is to have unique ID for all the records.

1. Introduce a unique field like GSID in Email Logs schema

2. Update existing records with GSID

@chethana Email Logs is the only table that contains both Email Assist and JO emails.  We are in the same boat as @andreammelde - without a unique ID we are not able to send this over to our data warehouse.

We either need Email Logs to contain a unique GSID for each record in the table or Email Logs V2 needs to be enhanced to include Emails from Cockpit.