Dashboards: Make Report Description visible when I hover over Report name on a dashboard

Related products: None

I like that in the new release there is a Report Description field, but it would be helpful to make this description visible to Dashboard viewers.  My thought is to have it display whenever a user hovers over the Report name on the dashboard.
This is planned for Q2 / Aug release
Yay! This is exciting to hear as we also feel that with so many CSM's and cross function teams leveraging dashboards the need to clearly communicate what is in the report is essential! 
Hi, What is the status with this? The names for my reports are ridiculously long because I don't have any other way to explain exactly what's the report about.
This appears to be working.

Can this feature be added to Reports within a C360 as well? 
Hi, I will add this on c360 and r360 as well .
Azhar - I would propose we hide the Object Name when hovering over it on a Dashboard, C360 or R360.  I don't think end users need to know or care what the Object Name is...they just need to be able to read the Description.   

I would be interested ot hear what Samantha or others think.  

Can we hide the object name in the Hover over? It creates some deep data conversations with CSMs that do not really need to be had. As an admin I do not really want to continue to explain the in’s and Out’s of a validated report. 

Please consider omitting the Object Name in the report hover over functionality @sai_ram as @darkknight mentioned. 

@davebrown2242 since this post is so old, it might need its own post to get attention… :slight_frown:

@darkknight I know hover is available in the new report builder landing page and other requests I will confirm and let you know.