Dashboards: Ability to open a report for editing straight from the dashboard

Related products: None

As an admin, I'd love to be able to click an edit icon on a report from the dashboard and be taken straight to the editing page of the Report.  And once I click save - if I came from the dashboard - take me right back there.

Save me several steps from having to go to Administration, Reports 2.0, Repository, Search for the report, click edit.   
Thanks for the feedback, Jeff. I'll add your suggestion to the roadmap for further prioritization.

Thanks!
Hey Jeff, if you access the dashboard from admin (layouts) instead of Gainsight home, you should be to open a report for editing directly. Would that work for you?
Not really, because A) I still have to go into Admin, Layouts, and select the specific Layout I want to edit before I can click on the report I want to edit, so it is a series of extra steps and not much of a short cut, and 😎 usually I am on the Dashboard looking to see what the end users see as I am working on a new report or providing support to a user when they open a request about an existing report...I cannot see what the user sees when I am in Layouts.
100% agree with this! I'd love to be able to click a link to jump to a report right from the dashboard/Gainsight home. 
I would love to see this be added as well - I always try to click hoping it will bring me to the report since this is the flow for me in other tools with similar dashboards.

It seems like a pretty small lift to turn the report name into a clickable link on the dashboard. Any chance this will be developed?