Create one unified report based off of all scorecards

Related products: None

It would be great to have the ability to create one, unified report based off of all score cards. 

The need is to have one, unified dashboard showing all customers  by health. Since this isn't possible now, my process is to export all scorecard reports into a csv then merge them before sharing with the company on a weekly basis to communicate where are customers are healthwise. 
Hey Jackie! Great post. I have been planning to put something together like this as well. I'll give it a shot today and report back with my results.

Hang tight!
Hi Ben, My CSM informed me that currently you cannot include two different Scorecards in one "Mass Scorecard Edit Report".  He let me know however that this is on the roadmap - TBD for when. 
Nope, you were right. You can only do one scorecard at a time. Mark it down as a "Idea" then I suppose.
Yes - would be great to get some insight into how far out this capability is on the product roadmap!
Hi Jackie & Ben,

Providing the capability to build a single report on the health score of all accounts, irrespective of the scorecard they use, is high on the priority list. I will keep you updated as and when I have more clarity on the ETA

We are planning on having a consolidated fact object that will have data from multiple scorecard facts. So that this will help report on health scores across accounts (irrespective of the scorecard they use)

Some questions I had in this regard:

- Do all your scorecards have the same measures / measure groups? Do all the scorecards use the same scheme?

- What is the data that you would like to report across accounts & scorecards? (The "OverallScore", its value, label, comments....anything else you would need? Would you also want the PreviousScore Values OR the scores and comments of all measures also available for reporting?) 

Regards
Our scorecards do not have all the same measures - we use different scorecards with different measures to judge health of some customers differently than others. 

The data we want to report across all customers is the overall score with comments. Having all the measures and previous scores would be great as well, but main priority is the overall score. 
I have the same use case as Jackie, looking at Overall. I could see uses down the road for previous as well, but that is not the highest priority.

Thanks!
Got it thanks...If you want a report on the "Overall Score" for all accounts, you can create a report on the Company object (it will not be a colorized report though).
Same here. We are struggling now since we cannot port over any historical data from the former scorecard to the new scorecard. An overall, unified report would be ideal.

Thanks.
Hi Mark,

Could you provide some more details on "cannot port over historical data from the former scorecard to the new scorecard ". Do you want to see the historical data of a measure (for across scorecards) in the 360 section in scorecards?
yes, that is what we are trying to do. As we transition from one scorecard to another, we would like to bring the last 24 snapshot period scores to the new scorecard and populate the new scorecard with those scores.