Copilot: need a different format for email template

Hi there, told the Gainsight CS team so and per suggestion I'm posting it here as well.  We tried out an copilot email once. However, the current email format (a box centered in the middle of the email) is very marketey feel. It is ok for the purpose like webnar invitation, use case sharing etc. What we are also hoping for Copilot to solve is at scale communication when observing the clients dropping their usage under certain threshold. It would be a replacement of copying and pasting dozens of emails in outlook - the tone of the email is rather informal check-in than a mass marketing event.

With today's formatting option, we received many replies saying "please take me off the list", coz it looks too much like a system generated information, than a more personal outreach. At minimum, I think we need to have the text aligned to the left, to make it feels like an actual  normal email. 

Granted Copilot is still useful without it, but not as much. Thanks. 

Regards,

Annie

4 replies

Badge
Great suggestion Annie! Other customers have requested the ability to give CoPilot messages a more informal feel, as well. 
Echoing Annie that plain text emails are essentially a necessity for our team!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Thanks all for your feedback!

It's possible to change the background color to white (defaults to light grey), but that's not enough. Totally get the importance of having 'true' text emails. We'll get back to you soon for feedback on how this can be brought into the email building experience.
Badge

Hello Everyone!

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of v6.9 release (Dec). Gainsight now supports plain text format emails in JO. A plain text email is a simple email message that only includes text without any formatting, images, or graphics. 

You can find the relevant information in our v6.9 Release Notes.

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT version.

Thanks for posting!