Cockpit: List View | CTA's due today or past due

Related products: None

Hey folks!

I'm trying to make a custom view in Cockpit where I can see the CTA's that are due today and any that may be past due. I thought I had this working, but noticed today, I had one past due task within a CTA that wasn't populating.

Here is what I have for filter settings...

A. Assignee = (me)

B. Snoozed = false

C. Status Reporting Category includes Open

D. Due Date <= Today

Currently I am only seeing CTA's with tasks that are due today and not past due ones such as those due yesterday? Any help on getting this filter criteria setup would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Josh
Hi Josh,

The fastest way to get where you're going might be Cockpit Calendar View :-) Have you tried that yet?
Hi Joshua,

If you remove the Snoozed=false filter do they show up again? Snoozed CTAs (even if past due) won't show up with that filter set you have. 
I'm actually not a fan of that view (for my main view at least) since you have to scroll through all the dates. There is no way at a glance to even see if that day has any CTA's or Tasks, so you end up having to click on each day. But, thank you.
I've tried that, but no change. 😞
Hi Joshua, 

Sorry that you are still having issues. Sounds like you might want to open a support case as something is definitely fishy. I tried to duplicate your scenario in a test org and wasn't able to get the behavior you're describing so support might have to dig a bit further to get you sorted out. 
Thanks Dan. We will work on getting a case open.
Hi Joshua,

When you mention "CTA's with tasks that are due today and not past due "....the cockpit filters only work on CTA due dates....i.e based on your filter you will see all CTA's that are due today/past due date (and not CTAs that have tasks that are overdue). Hope this helps

Regards
Well, that is no good...but, thank you for the clarification Aditya. Is there any way to accomplish a view with tasks that are past due?
Hi Joshua, If you need it for a view purpose, create a report on CSTask object and add it to the dashboard/C360 page. 

If at all you want to work/make changes on report,its not possible.
Hi Joshua, Since this is not possible with current system, I am changing this it to an idea post and redirecting this to our  product team.

@All, Please hit +1 or Me Too to increase the priority

Thanks for posting
Think this is pretty similar to: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/management-of-overdue-tasks