Improved options for email notifications

Related products: None

When configuring when email notifications should be sent to users, currently there is the options to send a notification when "A CTA is assigned to me" 

Janet from HPE has noted that this option doesn't make sense in scenarios where CSMs manually create CTAs and assign to themselves - in which case they wouldn't need / want an email notifications. 

Accordingly, the request is to have an option to send notifications when "A CTA is assigned to me by someone else or automatically" - basically this would only send notifications when a CTA was assigned to a CSM by someone else (or automatically)
"A CTA is assigned to me" notification is sent when -

1. Someone else creates and assigns the CTA to you

2. If the CTA is created and assigned to you via Rules Engine Create CTA action

The notification is not sent to you when you create and assign a CTA to yourself.  
Great, thank you for the clarification! 

How about when you check "an account that I'm following" - would you still get notifications for CTAs you have created for an account you're following? 

Thanks!
Hi Nadav,

Yes, you will receive notifications for CTA creation for the accounts you are following when a create CTA and assign to yourself. Currently "A CTA is assigned to me" and "Call To Action Created" events treated as independent subscriptions.

Thanks,

Srinivas
Great, thank you!

My suggestion then would be to have an option to check "account I'm following" but that would only alert you when CTAs were created in an account you are following not manually by you - meaning automatically or by someone else. 
Hey Guy, This got brought up again. On a customer call today.

The use case given is that the CSMs are starting to skip over these emails as a lot of them are redundant to go in and look if they created them. Which generally are the only ones being created. Basically making this feature pointless.