Add Company > Custom Fields : Ability to customize layout

Related products: None

Hello everyone

I would like to understand how I can customize / reorganize the position of the different fields in the custom section in the Company Object.

So far, Gainsight seems to position them in a default order and I would like to fine tune it.

Thanks for your help !

Regards

Clement

@Clement Quessette Thank you for submitting your query here.  I will update you on this request. Thanks!!

Hello @Clement Quessette, just to be clear - are you looking to reorder the fields that show up when you add a company? If yes, thank you for sharing your idea. We do have plans to provide such flexibility. We will share more updates once we have it in our near term roadmap. 

Hello @muralikrishnagopu , thank you for your query.

In Administration>Customer Data>Company>Data Operations > Add Company
you will find 2 Tabs : 1- Standard, 2 -Custom

In 2-Custom, the fields are displayed on the page in a non-customizable way : I would like to be able to rearrange the order of the fields, be able to group them according to their content & the space they require on the screen.

Is this helpful ?

Regards

Clement

Hello @Clement Quessette, Thanks for sharing more details on this. We are planning to make the layout of the fields flexible as part of our C360 redesign, we will share more updates once we have it in our near term roadmap.