Dashboard quick filtering (if filter contains User lookup field)

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I am thinking it would be cool if you could have a drop down right next to the dashboard filters where someone could easily switch the User based filters of the dashboard right there.  This would be helpful for Manager or Director type dashboards, where they have 1:1's and would like to quickly pull up what they need without having all the extra clicks of changing the filters.

I am thinking something similar to how the C360 sections have drop downs, but instead of looking at different reports, it would just look to see if a global dashboard filter based on a User field had been applied.  If yes, then it shows a drop down with a searchable list of users who currently have a Gainsight license.

Thoughts?

Hello Christopher, I am glad you brought user filter up. We are working on some good enhancements on User filters using lookups and will include your requirements for Dashboards in the upcoming roadmap. I will update you when we start working on it and I would set up a call with you so as to make sure we are on the same page. Thanks!!
For now, I have just made the CSM a filter on the Dashboard and the Director(s), can view the dashboard and change the filter in a couple clicks.