US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 11/09/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 8 November 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

8 replies

Badge +1

Hi Scott, 

I built out the CSM Pooled model in sandbox and realized that this will assign all of the CTAs to a single CSM during that run of the rule, but I’m looking to see if there are any other options we can use to make it a truly round-robin style (i.e. if 30 CTAs are created during this run of the rule, how do we ensure that they get split up evenly amongst the 3 CSMs in this pool). 

Looking forward to chatting tomorrow!

Badge

question on pushing Gainisght attribute fields to Zendesk - Where to find API token?

Badge

Hello, 

Have a question regarding calculating NPS response rate in a data design. 

Badge

Hello Scott,

I'm trying to identify if it is possible to exclude participants entered into a existing Jo Program from entering a newly configured JO program? If so, can you please advise some guidance on how a Gainsight admin would go about configuring this into a new JO program.

I was told of a way to do this via CSV but not sure that would be the most efficient for my use case as the list of participants to exclude would change daily. 

Therefore, any guidance you can offer on this matter would be greatly appreciated.  

Badge +1

Hello,

Interested in learning more about configuring Gainsight with Zendesk using Adoption Explorer. 

I have an example of some visuals I would like to create using that method. Happy to post here prior to the call to give you a better idea of what I am looking for. 

Any guidance would be much appreciated! 

Thanks, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @jaredjasso -- by all means post a screenshot or two of the visuals you are wanting to use Zendesk-via-AE to create - I’ll try to pull some info together before the session today. Thanks!

Badge +1

Hello @jaredjasso -- by all means post a screenshot or two of the visuals you are wanting to use Zendesk-via-AE to create - I’ll try to pull some info together before the session today. Thanks!

Badge +1

Hello @jaredjasso -- by all means post a screenshot or two of the visuals you are wanting to use Zendesk-via-AE to create - I’ll try to pull some info together before the session today. Thanks!