Report Builder: Allow ability to SUM/AVG/MIN/MAX values at the Company level from within a Many:1 object

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

If I’m running a Call to Action report, and I want to see how many CTAs there are by Reason, that’s simple.

If I also want to correlate this to the Total ARR (or some other numeric value at the Company level) I cannot do that, because the report will SUM/AVG/MIN/MAX across each individual Call to Action record line.

So if, for example, I have 2 open Risk CTAs under 1 Company, and that has Company::Total ARR of $10,000, the subsequent report would show CTA Count of 2, and Total ARR (at risk) of $20,000 because it is adding up each line twice.  This creates misleading report numbers.

Need a way to be able to report on granular Many:1 data, but including the ability to aggregate some values at a higher level (i.e. Company)

@darkknight  - your in luck, we are working on to enabling the formula builder to allow you to use the SUM function on conditions like company level or region level. 

and if i am getting this correctly, you can then go and use a formula like 

SUM ( ARR )  for a Company 

COUNT ( CTA ID’s ) for a company 

resulting in a single row with 2 and 10,000$

@Azad YES exactly!  Any idea on target timeframe for this functionality to become available?