Report on Success Plan Sharing

Related products: CS Success Plans

We need a way to report on success plan sharing.  Our need arose when we were thinking of flipping a section on our objective layout to be shared externally, and we need a way to see how many success plans were shared externally so that we could determine the impact of flipping that section.  I know I can view the sharing in the Success Plan admin section, but I can’t determine easily whether it was shared with an external person unless I click into each one to view.  If you have a lot shared, that’s not a feasible solution.

@bradybluhm 

@anirbandutta Success Plan post

Thanks Heather, reassigned.

I have OKRs from my executive team on reporting customer engagement to success plans, and how well our success plans are received/adopted (how many tasks are customers assigned, how often/quickly do they mark tasks complete), reduction in CSM time to impact NPS for customers with success plans vs customers without shared success plans, etc. I need a report I can build a dashboard against to show my c suite how well GainSight is enabling CSM efficiency and effectiveness. Without this report, I am not able to provide data to meet my OKRs and improve Gainsight’s perception of value.

Chiming in to share that this is something I’ve needed at both companies I’ve been an admin at - it’s really important for security purposes to be able to monitor who currently has access or is accessing active success plans in a single location. 

I feel like someone could get creative with a data design that joins together data from success plans that are active, active/inactive company person records, and external user records to get something close today, but something OOTB would be way better!

Love this idea! Even though at the moment we do not share our success plans externally, I can see this as a useful feature if we ever were to. We make a lot of minor tweaks to our internal success plans as ideas and business processes change, so I imagine this would naturally flow into success plans we’d share externally. Grasping the impact of such changes is important.