Choosing Digital: Uncut Edition

• 28 April 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge

Hello!  Going to be my first time speaking at Pulse and its a little nerve racking 😛, I heard once that feeling nervous and excited are similar and if that’s the case I am VERY EXCITED!!

Thankfully I’m passionate about digitalization and I’ve got our CCO Nikki Bishop by my side to share the stage with.  

We experience digitalization constantly; whether at self-checkout in the grocery store or ordering your niece’s birthday present from amazon. The reality is, the world is moving to digital - and in the world of customer success where scaling is top of mind, how do we incorporate a digital touch into our workflows while continuing to drive customer value and satisfaction? Over the last year, Gainsight has enabled Seeq to move forward in the digitalization of our customer journey to drive scalability, consistency, and ROI. Join this session to hear our methodology, learnings, and next steps as we continue to improve this process for our customers.

Seeq is globalization analytics at an enterprise scale, enabling cross-functional teams to accelerate advances in sustainability and operational excellence powered by their own innate curiosity and expertise.

Be sure to join us May 17th at 10:30AM to 11:15AM to learn more on Choosing Digital!

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @Stephanie Chan - thrilled to have you present at pulse this year! 

I saw a note in timeline about some of the amazing results you’ve seen adopting digital success processes. Cant wait to learn more from you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Wahoo!! Cannot wait @Stephanie Chan to hear how your session at Pulse goes. I know you will rock it and there are so many of our customers who will learn a lot form you! 

Badge +7

Yoohoo!! So excited & proud of the Seeq Team at Pulse this year!!! 🌟 🔥 This track would resonate & help a LOT of customers for sure! Looking forward to this track!!! 💯

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I have added this to my agenda in the Pulse app!  Also, good luck on the Customer Success Excellence Award and see you at the gala.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

WOW! 🤩  This sounds SUPERR helpful! 😁🔥 

Badge +5

Thanks for the insights @Stephanie Chan 

I would like to understand what are type of activities you automated initially in Digital CS?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @Stephanie Chan, What a wonderful opportunity to learn more about digital success! Wanted to know more about, in your digital journey, how are you monitoring time to first value?

Badge

Some examples of the types of activities we automated are our welcome, training, connection and use case creation resource emails, rules where CTA’s are generated when we get responses or in some cases no responses when information is required.  

Badge +3

@Stephanie Chan How do you prioritize a strategy during an initial digital approach?