Make count fields hyperlinked to data its counting in Report Builder

Related products: None

In Report Builder, when you create a report and do a Group By, it would be immensely useful if the ‘count’ field can be hyperlinked and/or clickable to show the data they are counting/aggregating.

In the example below, I created a report that shows # of specific timeline entries by quarter.  We would love if the count fields can be clickable/hyperlinked to show the data its counting (similar functionality when you create a widget or click on a chart) 

Although this report provides good visibility for Managers and CSMs, there is an additional appetite to take a deeper dive into the data that is being aggregated.  Our current workaround is to provide a ‘deep dive report, that is basically the same as the above report, minus the aggregation

@andorfuhrer not sure if this is possible or not. I have a confusion on this request. If the count is more than one? How should it work?

I mean we will not have the aggregated data handy right, so how do you wish the hyperlink work? 

@andorfuhrer do you have any ideas to present? Did I get your request? 

This should work the same way when we create a graph report and you can click on a slice of the pie chart or a bar on the bar chart.  When you click on those graphs, Gainsight provides you with a detail view of that aggregation. I am basically advocating for the same functionality when you Group data.  

If I am counting # of CTAs by CSM, if John Doe has 5 as a count, I would like to click on the ‘5’ and see what CTAs make up that number.  

Does that make sense?

@andorfuhrer understood, thanks for the explanation. Let me check the possiblitity with the product team. 

Hi @andorfuhrer 

Drilldown on Tabular Reports was something we have explored earlier, but have dropped given that not a lot of customers expressed the need for this. Will be happy to re-do this based on how many others need this feature. @All, do upvote if you want us to prioritize this!