US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 08/23/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 23 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

5 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Need some help with changing the way we are capturing open cases in Gainsight, In one example we have a rule to look at open cases per account, then the cases opened on a product that we do business with through a partner do not show for that account. So in my rule I am trying to include cases opened against product assets along with cases on company. 

Hi Scott, 

A few quick questions today: 

How does a CSM bulk unfollow a customer?

How does the Gong integration work for logging calls/meetings?

How can I build an NPS report so that CSM’s only see their comments per their accounts instead of having access to everyones on their Dashboard?

Thanks!

Badge

Hey Scott - Need help loading data from S3 bucket to Company Person Object.

Hi Scott! I’m looking for help to create a rule. I’m trying to populate the field “Compensation Quarter” based on one quarter prior to to whichever quarter the “CTA Renewal Date” falls in. Our fiscal year is 7/1-6/30. For example, if an account has a “CTA Renewal Date” of “10/1/2022”, I want to create a rule that will populate the “Compensation Quarter” as “FY23 Q1”. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I’m working on a CTA rule that will assign a CTA to a user from a related object (Account Support Team) that is related to the company at the Related Account level.  I am able to fetch the data and merge it successfully, but am getting duplicate records for the Account Support Team member when I should get just one.  It seems to be an issue with the many to 1 relationship at the Related Account level, but I ‘m not sure how to resolve it.  I would also like help with the logic to fire the CTA when the company has used 95% of their package for a product.  

Thanks,

Rhonda