In weekly adoption reports, only email portions that users have permissions to view

Related products: PX Admin & Security

Currently, all Gainsight PX users are automatically subscribed to the weekly adoption report for each product. This weekly adoption report includes information about product usage, audience (including PII if captured in Gainsight PX), and engagements.

I found out recently that all of our Gainsight PX users receive all the information in the reports, even though they might not have permission to view the information in Gainsight. For example, many content creators do not have permission to view audience and should not receive information about audience in the emailed report.

This idea is separate from 

But perhaps indicative that we need better control over these internal email reports.

Thank you Michele for also identifying the security issue to add to the discussion. That raises this in priority in my mind. I do think that Survey feedback could need to be closely guarded, as it would be possible for users to over share. Having every PX user auto subscribed to things is just an admin nightmare. 

Good point @Ashton .  We haven’t yet launched surveys, so have yet to see what shows up.