Best Practice. Automating Reports to Users Twice a Week.

Related products: None

Hello!  In the past when I need to automate emails for whatever reason, I used Outreaches.  Mainly because it was very simple and quick to schedule the emails.  However, now we’re including attached reporting - and it forces us to Programs.

My issues I can’t seem to find an easy way to schedule a report to go out to users twice a week, without having to create some insane work around.  Does anyone have a best practice for doing this type of emailing to users?

Thank you!

@sagan_sherlin -- When create the program, sent the uniqueness criteria filter to be Recipient Email Address and then select the option for Participants with the same unique criteria can enter after (choose Completed). Lastly under Advanced Criteria select the box for Participant with same email address can enter once in X days and determine how many days between sends for X. In the participant source, you’ll want to have the scheduled to sync weekly on the days that you intend to send out the email.

Hi @sagan_sherlin - the new reporting and dashboards system that we’re releasing soon has this capability. You can schedule a report to be emailed out in a couple format choices, and with some flexible schedule options. So stay tuned! :)

@dan_ahrens thanks for the teaser! :grinning:

@sagan_sherlin changed this to idea.

@dan_ahrens  Hooray!!

Hi @sagan_sherlin - the new reporting and dashboards system that we’re releasing soon has this capability. You can schedule a report to be emailed out in a couple format choices, and with some flexible schedule options. So stay tuned! :)

Is it soon yet? :rofl:

Hi @sagan_sherlin - the new reporting and dashboards system that we’re releasing soon has this capability. You can schedule a report to be emailed out in a couple format choices, and with some flexible schedule options. So stay tuned! :)

Looking forward to this! I see there is a “Choose Users” section.  @dan_ahrens   Will we have to individually add users, or will we be able to create groups somehow?

This would be individual Gainsight users, @bradley 

This would be individual Gainsight users, @bradley 

Is it too early to add a feature request for this? :)

Maybe a tad. ;)