Ability to Show Attributes in the Account Widget

Related products: None

We can select to have just about any 360 Section appear in the Account/Opportunity widgets, but not Attributes for some reason. Our Attributes are optimized for CS and some of the fields we use are hidden on the views Sales and Marketing uses. Being able to add our Attributes section on the widget would help make sure everyone has a consistent experience whether they go to the 360 view or the widget of the account, and sales can always see the CS metrics we use even if the fields are hidden.
I agree with you Joshua.  We are phasing out using Scout/Revenue Analytics and they have something similar called a Customer Scorecard... and our sales team and client services team have become accustomed to it and would LOVE to see a Gainsight Attributes tab in the Account widget.  We are currently doing a workaround of using tiles on the Summary tab - but it's a bit clunky.  Using Attributes is an elegant way to show the data our teams need.
Not sure why things were implemented this way but I'd agree.  Without the Standard Attributes being available in the Account / Opportunity Widget you have to create a standard report instead but this results in a very poor look and feel compared to the Standard Attributes.
Is there an update on this? This came up with one of my customers yesterday. It would be great to see this. The use case for my customer is because they are able to format the data in a more digestable format in the Attributes view than in a report view. Additionally, their SFDC team will not allow them to add another section to the account record.

I have a feeling the reason behind not being able to is because Attributes originally were only available for Account and Customer Info Fields. Both of which come from SFDC objects.

I agree with this as well! We have a use case to display attribute information within the Account Widget to make it easier for our Sales team to quickly locate data within one location, rather than scrolling through a full SFDC page.

I see this was a while ago but I was wondering if anyone considered this fix. We've employeed many new fields that would be beneficial to those who only use the Account widget for GS.

This is something we would be interested in being able to surface as well. We have a lot less flexibility to add new fields to the Account object, so often add to the Customer Info object, which are rarely surfaced on SFDC page layouts. There are some fields we would want the Viewer users to see, but they are unable to with the Attributes section not being made visible.

Additionally, the option to have the Comments field in the Summary section made visible is something we would want to be able to do. Our team uses this section to provide an executive summary of the account, which is useful to the Sales Team, but they currently aren't able to see it.

This has been a huge ask for our other teams outside of CS as well. Can someone from Gainsight chime in here somewhere and address the topic?

agreed, this request is over 4 years old.

@All, Sorry for the inconvenience. I have taken this to our product team and discussions are going on, will update here once I hear from them.