Can we give an option to delete dependecy in dependency mapping under dropdowns in UI

Related products: None

Hello Team,

Can we give an option to delete dependency in dependency mapping under dropdowns in UI.

Currently we have an option to edit but not able to delete.

If we want to delete, we have to go via Backend.

So, can we give an option from UI.

it’s kind of unfathomable that these are not able to be deleted by admins… I mean, come on.

Please, this is extremely inconvenient. Instead of being able to delete the dependencies it’s usually easier to just create new ones, which isn’t great either.

Agreed - I had previously configured ones that I would prefer to delete and then create new instead of just creating new.

I definitely need to delete some dependencies that are no longer necessary or maybe need to be replaced… upvoted!

We really need to have this. I’m testing a couple scenarios in a Sandbox with some temporary dummy data dropdown lists but now apparently need to ask support to delete my dependency mappings? This is a lose-lose in that I have to waste time writing up a ticket and support has to work a ticket for something that should be able to be done in the product.

Definitely needed. Generally speaking, something that we can do we should also be able to undo (there are other areas of the platform that I can think of, especially in JO). 

@anirbandutta can we get 👀 on this?

@anirbandutta can we get 👀 on this?

Let me elevate internally Bradley

any updates on this?  Is our option to just submit a support ticket to get it deleted?

No StatusAcknowledged