Externally sharing success plan: Can we color code the sections to show what is shared with the customer?

Related products: CS Other Features

• The admin configures the section that will show up in the plan info and other sections in Success plan
  • When we share a plan with the customer, unless we hit preview
  • It would be great to show in the Success Plan itself by color coding which sections are external and which ones are internal.

Something like this. ‘Need to know’ is an internal section and it is colored differently.

@ophirsw , @Anil Raj Pujari 

@meenal_shukla 

Currently, the sections/groups which are visible to company persons when success plan is shared are marked as “external”. Sections/groups without “external” tag are not visible to company persons. Would this work?

I don’t see this being reflected in the Success plan on our Gainsight instance. The ‘need to know’ section is external but as an end user, there is no indication to me. Further, I think it is easier to miss if a SP has a lot of sections but if you are scrolling multiple sections, a color change is more likely to catch the user’s eye vs a text on the top of the section.