Welcome & here’s all you need to know about the Beginner Admins group!

• 28 October 2022
  • 2 replies
Welcome & here’s all you need to know about the Beginner Admins group!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hello beginner admins,

35t1soBI8Oo9rPOc2yM8pY2odgpez4lV96054a1CzFb97-Fnhhn-DjNFhoaq-_Ky8bI2oC01f40tkZ6O-musHpE9gnsyDvH7qs3a6xZmXwC-itlcyn0dZhGMzWnbAPx5Rbvs2uu7TaQYP1Fx4BqH5XefMuFotdwUl7zk_l9B2WbPzZDkBDDVHMhTEA

I’m Lisa Mirth, an Education Consultant with Gainsight’s Education team, and I want to welcome you to the community. I’m so excited to have you all here 😊!

I began my Gainsight career working with Admins in onboarding, helping them navigate through functionality before we had training content and certifications.  Along the way, I have worked with so many amazing people with varying backgrounds and experiences.

This space is created with the hope to make you comfortable sharing and discussing any part of your journey as an admin, lightening your journey in any way possible!

Please feel free to use this space to learn & collaborate together to advance yourself on your journey as an admin. 

Wondering how to start off?

Here are some thoughts:

• Introduce yourself & get to know others - plan study groups, share learning to support each other.

• Do you have questions about exam prep, configuration in your own instance, training content?  Likely that others have similar questions or answers, so post them here!

• Share any tips to help each other ace the journey or the exam.

• What are some of your greatest moments or biggest challenges you’ve faced in your role?  Share them here so we can celebrate the highs and learn from each other's challenging moments.

🚨Don’t forget to Join the group, so you can stay notified on all the updates!🚨

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congratulations on getting this group started!

@lila_meyer will be thrilled to know this.

@vgaurav, @baji_bathula, @Prithviraj you can start onboarding admins on their learning journey by asking them to join Beginner Admins in Training. 🚀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcoming in some of our new members on here - 
💫🙌🏼 @MariaTuregano @katelyn.turner @knicolson @james.rea @mobrien14 @Aokoli @Sophie Lead Forensics @jbuxton @cristymaldonado 🙌🏼💫

We’d love to hear about you and your admin journey -feel free to pop in here to do so! 🚨