Add Linked Objects to Success Plans

Related products: None

Hi!

My team would like to see linked objects added to success plans. This would push it up one level from objectives/CTAs. 

We would like to see linked objects associated to the success plan so we can tie specific objects from Salesforce. This would help in cases of onboarding and expansion success plans. Example., success plans can only be tied to one relationship but customers can have numerous add-ons/versions, having the ability to link the contract would make it easier for CSMs to see all the product lines and versions without navigating away from the success plan each time and know which templates to add. 

Also, having the link to the objective is just as cumbersome in these cases as a CSM has to navigate down to the objective level every time.

I like this idea. But, till they have this built out you could push your data from Salesforce into an MDA object and then have a lookup field from Success Plan to this custom Low Volume object.

You can even define this lookup on what is displayed and search criteria.

@Wayne agreed! I have done this for some fields but ones like contracts the line items can go beyond 50 very easily at my organization and the nesting for fields and addition of transforms and pivots is alot 

Why would you need transforms and pivots?

You would jsut be pushing the contract data as is to the custom low volume object, unless you are saying you are over 1mil records?

Once that is done just create a lookup form SP to the custom object.