Sending digitally-signed Surveys and NPS

Related products: None

Hello GS,

I was wondering if there are plans to add support for digitally-signed sending of messages, surveys, NPS, etc from the GS platform. Digital signatures are important as they give assurances that the person sending the message actually is the person who sent the message. 

We are a security company and many times customers fear clicking our NPS survey links due to the concern they may be fake.

What are the plans to add digital signature support?
Good question, Scott.  I will ask the team about this. 
Scott - DMARC setting is one of the best way to stop attackers from spoofing. I see that you have the setting "v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:postmaster@phishme.com". Once you change the value of p=none to p=reject you will have the servers that send email with anyone@phishme.com without your permission will be dropped off. To allow Gainsight to send email on your behalf you would have to whitelabel us explicitly and that way you are guaranteed that "Sender is verified" and "Non-repudiation: the sender cannot deny having sent the message"

We are not looking at digital signatures yet, but if more customers request then we would look at it.
Hi Sundar, this is not really what I was asking. I'm asking if we can digitally sign the emails since our clients don't trust the messages when they get them.
Got it! We do not have that in roadmap yet, haven't heard this request from any other customer.