Solved

Outreach schedule UI

• 7 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
I've always found the UI for scheduling an outreach a bit clunky. These two posts: post 1, post 2, explain the general problem fairly well. However, the bigger issue for us came after the most recent release.

We have over 50 outreaches run each day. We used to click on the link on the bottom of the day to see all outreaches then scroll through them. Now we see one long list that extends beyond the bottom of the screen without the scrolling option, so we only see around 20 outreaches. I did try using the Week and Day views, but they were collapsed or overlapped to the point that I couldn't read them.

A quick patch to revert back to the scrolling option would be good for now, but overall I think the schedule UI could use a more general overhaul. Make navigating from month to month or week to week faster. Make outreach schedules easier to see on a certain day.
icon

Best answer by sai_ram 13 September 2017, 12:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Britton, I am sorry for the difficulty caused.  I've tried to reproduce the issue locally,but unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please post a screenshot of the issue,so that we will get more clarity on the issue.
Badge
We have outreaches running all day, but in this case, we can only see until 8:37 am.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Britton, I am able to reproduce the issue.Thanks for reporting.This is fixed and will be available in coming patch release ie; mostly on 19th September 
Badge
Thank you!