Can I move a CTA to another account?

Related products: None

A user in my org has created several CTA's on the wrong accounts. They would like to transfer them, rather than deleting and recreating them.
The Account and CTA Type can't be changed after a CTA is created.
I have this need as well to move a CTA or merge it with another account.
Hi Leslie,

I'm going to convert this post to an "Idea" since it was originally shared as a "Question." We'll also see if this is a common or critical need for other users!
We also want the ability to move a relationship to a different account. This is especially useful when we identify duplicate accounts and want to merge cta's or relationships into a single account
Has there been any progress on being able to reassign a CTA to another account? 
Hi Melissa,

This idea is still under consideration, but relative to other requests, it doesn't appear to rank super high among users.
@lila_meyer any progress on this? We're moving accounts around as part of restructuring our team. This is a big pain point for us.

@aditya_marla This is an older request with 12 votes, but Chad is asking for an update. Are we considering this or should it really be set to "not planned"?

Actually, the mass edit tool did the trick for me.

P.S. It is possible to change the account a CTA is assigned to via Salesforce. You just need to find that CTA record in the Call To Actions object and edit it - then change the Account.