More "Optional Fields" from SegmentIO

Related products: None

We would benefit greatly from the ability to add more "Optional Fields" which can be mapped from SegmentIO to Gainsight fields.

At this point, one can only add in 3 Optional Fields, and we maxed those out on day 1. In our SegmentIO configuration, our teams would like to add more meta-data into the event as a Property.

Currently, we cannot configure Gainsight to trap that additional meta-data on the events because we have all Optional Fields in use.

At times, we have to create additional SegmentIO events because we cannot link any more Optional Fields. This creates more events that my Development teams must manage, where as accessing more Optional Fields would allow my Development teams to create a smaller, more standardized set of events which I can then analyze as a Gainsight admin using reports, filters, etc.
Matt - Certainly a great suggestion!

Instead of enhancing the current Segment aggregation process, we are coming up with a major data processing project to process the Segment or any other data in Gainsight in a much more flexible & scalable way. We are planning to launch very initial version for customer feedback in May-2016. If you are interested, I would be glad to enable this for you.

If it is really blocking you from any major reporting requirement, I can discuss some workaround on this. Please let me know.
This new project sounds exciting!  We are planning on using Segment to capture a large portion of usage data, and something like this would be amazing.  If the initial "feedback" version has been launched, can it be enabled in our account?
@Jonathan- We have Turned  Off the feedback version recently and trying to bring the production version in next 3-4 months. Either Support or Product team will reach out to you to schedule a call with you to understand more about your requirement for Segment Integration.
Thanks much!