Admin Office Hours - February 4th, 2016

• 2 February 2016
  • 2 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for February 4th,

2016.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll add them to our

topics list below!

To register for this session, please click here.

Current Topic List:

• Calculating the delta of a usage # recorded in MDA
  • Changing formula in calculated fields

• Canned reports for tracking the RYG of accounts
  • Analyzing Survey Feedback
session, we will update this article with a summary of answered

questions and link portions of the video for those who could not attend.

2 replies

Answers:

For calculating the delta there are a few ways that it can be done, I am getting some high level notes within the next week or so that I will then be turning into a tutorial. But I will be sharing the high level notes with anyone that needs them.

As for the changing of formulas in the calculated field, unfortunately this is not something that is available yet in Gainsight. Here is a link to the suggestion of the idea! If you think this would be useful to your environment feel free to follow or me too it! https://console.getsatisfaction.com/gainsight/conversations/modifying-formula-in-calculated-field-ad...

Canned reports to use for RYG do not currently exist in Gainsight. There are also quite a few different ways to trend line it, but depending on what you want to report a different method is needed to achieve it.

There was a lot to this question, and because of the many different ways that it can be set up and depth of this question it was determined that a conversation with you CSM and most likely the services team would be best in order to implement the best possible practice for your environment.

For any additonal questions on this please feel free to comment.
is there an update on documentation about how to calculate the delta?