Create a daily/weekly/monthly digest of CTAs

Related products: None

Right now, there are various ways to "pull" information about CTAs from the system (e.g. through the email notifications when something is created, through Sally for Slack) but there isn't a good way for this information to be "pushed" to the CSMs.

Not that I'm trying to solution this, but thought I'd provide a suggestion in order to better illustrate the business case here. If an email was sent to CSMs on a specified frequency that showed them a list of their open, overdue, and closed CTAs/tasks, that would really promote adoption of CTAs in general. A chief complaint of CSMs regarding this feature is that there isn't active alerting for this. 
Ditto! To pile-on here: I need an Implementation Consultant to be able to take call notes in Timeline, and flag for the Account Manager in a very easy way if there are follow-ups for them, but it can't be a CTA *only*, since our AMs don't reliably work out of Cockpit
Hai All, Thanks for sharing this,this is a valid use-case. We will take this into consideration while enhancing the Notifications. Meanwhile I will try to check whether this can be achieved with Copilot.

I am pushing this to an Idea post.