Comma for "or"

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Our CS team has grown rapidly over the last few months. While building out certain reports, I need to add all our CSMs to pull out relevant data. SFDC allows comma to act as the "or" operator which makes adding in names easier as compared to Gainsight where each name has to be put in a new filter. Are there any plans to get similar functionality in GS anytime soon? Might be a small thing but can definitely make the platform more Admin friendly 
+1

This would make things so much easier for reports, PowerLists, Rules, etc. 
This idea was posted a while back and has a lot of votes already:  https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/gainsight-dashboards-need-ability-to-add-multiple-e...

Gainsight tells me they are evaluating this for the long term roadmap. 
oh wow, 3 years! Thanks for sharing, Jeff! I added my vote in that thread as well
+ 1 for this idea. To overcome this limitation, I have added a 'team' field to a group of CSMs that I want the report for and then used that one field (either at the dashboard level filter or a report-level filter) to filter out data for only those CSMs.
Hi Meenal! Would you be able to walk me through this process? I know about creating user groups for dashboard access permissions but not at a reporting level. Would appreciate it!
Sure.

1. Created the designated user-level field in the user object

2. Assign the csms

3. Create a dataspace with the object of interest (say Customer Info) and the user object to bring this field in 

4. Create the report off of this new dataspace object.
Gotcha! Thanks so much for sharing this tip 🙂