Automate a scheduled export of survey results

Related products: None

Hi all,

Right now Gainsight users must manually export survey results to have them sent in .csv form to the user's email. I would love to be able to schedule a regular, automated export of survey results. The destination could be email (as it works now) or ideally we could select a local folder location, Google drive, FTP or other destination. This would be extremely useful as a means to keep an extended group in our organization up to date on our customers' survey responses. 

Thanks! 
Hi Valerie, We are currently working on a automating exporting of reports and dashboard in general. Surveys are not going to be in the first phase, but will definitely work on that. Separately next quarter we hope to improve out-of-the-box reporting for surveys. Can you imagine a scenario where you can get your surveys reporting needs satisfied in the product itself, so you don't have to export? What functionality would we need to provide?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Automate a scheduled export of survey results.

Hi all,

Right now Gainsight users must manually export survey results to have them sent in .csv form to the user's email. I would love to be able to schedule a regular, automated export of survey results. The destination could be email (as it works now) or ideally we could select a local folder location, Google drive, FTP or other destination. This would be extremely useful as a means to keep an extended group in our organization up to date on our customers' survey responses. 

Thanks! 
Is there a way to do this yet?

Subscribing to dashboards with reports is not really functional since all you get is a ppt, not an exl or csv you can work with. Also comments always get cut off.
I also would be interested in an update on this top.  
Seems like this should be possible with Bionic rules and using the export feature if you are ok with it getting pushed to the S3 bucket vs an email.  Could automate the pull from the bucket and email to a DL via a script as well.
We would really like this feature as well. It would be great to automate the results to send a weekly email to business leaders.