Allow OR filtering in + Criteria section of Setup Rules Actions in Rules Engine

Related products: None

We use the + Criteria section of the rules engine to allow a rule to run and then apply a different CTA to different segments within the Rule logic.  For example, I am trying to run a rule and apply a different CTA to Owner Manager A and B, while applying the normal CTA to everyone else.  The + Criteria allows me to enter one manager name but it fails to fire the CTA if I enter multiple manager names separated by commas.  Anyone have any ideas how to get around this, or does Gainsight offer OR capability?  

Thanks Ellen. Advanced logic at action criteria level is part of the roadmap, and expected to ship in first quarter of 2016. Will keep you posted on exact dates.

As of now, these have to be different actions. Will that work for you?
I am kind new on GainSight - however, I would also appreciate an OR function within the described "+ criteria" section. How I have set up our CTAs is that within one CTA different playbooks get triggered, defined by the product a customer has purchased.

Because we do not have that many different products, I have build my own OR function by using multiple AND functions with "equals not X". Therefore I am able to exclude every product except the two or three I am targeting.

However, instead of construction an "OR" function with 10 AND criteria, I would also prefer to just have two OR criteria. That would be much let annoying. 😉
Pleeeeeeeeeze . . . this would be particularly useful for scorecard rules that are based on the data state of multiple fields - 

🙂
I have the same problem. I am trying to setup a rule on opportunities and I can't add a certain field in Filters in the Setup Rule (text field), so I need to add it in Criteria in Setup Action. I have 3 different values for this text field, and I want to calculate a sum for all the opportunities that have these values.
Allowing to select multiple criteria’s in the same action in rules engine would help to reduce multiple actions in the same rule. I would like to hear when this feature can be implemented. :)

We would like this functionality as well, as we end up creating multiple actions (sometimes 10s of additional actions) to accomplish something that could be easily handled with OR filters.  There is a workaround, but it's not particularly scalable, and much harder to maintain for our admins.
Any update on adding the functionality to allow OR filtering in + Criteria section of actions? 

An earlier post from Sundar mentioned first quarter of 2016.
Definitely a much needed addition to the rules actions! Maybe Q1-17? Too much to hope for the week before the major release?
Hi All,

Advanced Logic in action criteria (AND, OR) is being shipped as part of fall release.

Regards,

Jitin
Hi, Happy to inform you that this is implemented and shipped in Fall release on 28th November, 2017. 

Thanks for posting! Your feedback matters, please continue posting!

You can find more details here
Tear of joy. Seriously.

Thanks, all - seems like a small thing but makes many admin lives easier going forward!
I concur.  This is a wonderful efficiency step for us admins.  Thank you Gainsight team!!!