Ability to use numbers and special characters in Score help text

Related products: None

Recently, we've noticed that you cannot put in numbers and dashes in the help text for scoring. Can we get this ability added in as the customer doesn't want to have to type out this range. 

This would be very beneficial in guiding our CSMs to know what the ranges mean.  Especially for check boxes, that need to be a specific number.
Hi,

Currently, the help text cannot start with a number or special character (they can be used anywhere else after that). Let me know if this workaround helps.

Thanks for sharing the feedback, will get it fixed

Regards
Hello from Engineering team.. 

I investigated this and actually do not see any reason why this is not allowed. I think any things should be allowed in the input area. 

I will do some basic testing after removing this restriction. If every thing works will ship it.

Thanks 
Hey Azhar,

Do we have any update on this?  Currently I have a customer asking about this when Gainsight will support this feature.   Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris 
This post was inadvertently set to internal only. I am making this post public again. Please leave in a public status.  -Steve Davis
Please fix this. Having to write out "percent" or "greater than or equal to" instead of "%" and ">=" takes up a lot of space, not to mention having to put a letter in front of the actual message "z 89-70" so it can just say "89-70" is silly.